The UK Industry standard Wind Turbines Safety Rules provide a safe system of work to those working in Service and operation. The rules are recognised by the Health and Safety Executive. With experience of the rules going back to their introduction, we are ideally placed to support business in applying the rules.
· A 4 stage approach co-designed with the customer
· Company specific documents
· Development of necessary Management Instructions
· Training for all nominated person within the rules
· Behavioural input into training and authorisation
· Authorisation panel management
· Audit and inspection of businesses, sites and individuals
Whether you need training in the SafetyOn Core WTSR, attend a Authorising Engineer Module or learn about the responsibilities of an Operational Controller we can help you. With our partners 'Setters -The Systems Partnership' we have carried out over 100 Core WTSR courses remotely this year alone.
Covid 19 – Back to Work Inductions
ISO 45001 Transition
Internal Auditing Skills
Monitoring Safety Performance
Supervising a Safer Team
Our team has a great deal of experience in assisting projects comply with CDM. Working with Ellis Safety Services, we can support you in preparing Health and Safety Plans for the project, ensure you comply with with the regulations and provide site safety advisors or inspection visits.